Fume Exhaust Systems in North and South Carolina
Mike Moore Sales and Consulting is leading supplier of advanced fan systems and fume exhaust systems for the exhaust of gases and ventilation throughout the Carolinas. Our team helps assist building owners, consulting engineers and contractors with the design and installation for all kinds of domestic, commercial and industrial applications. From our central office in Charlotte, North Carolina, we are a short drive to serve customers in Charleston, Greenville, Columbia, Raleigh, Asheville and Wilmington.
Strobic Air Technologies’ Tri-Stack®exhaust systems are practical, cost-effective, and energy efficient SAFE solutions for all of your critical air exhaust needs. They are also the most durable, longest lived systems in the industry.
Whether your concern is pollution abatement, re-entrainment, odor control or other critical air applications, Tri-Stack®exhaust systems offer an effective, safe solution for you.
“The Tri-Stack®exhaust system is your solution for exhaust fume and odor control.”
- Modular construction allows for easy installation and low system pressures to provide a fast payback when compared to traditional centrifugal stack exhaust designs
- Attractive, low profile, architectural friendly design
- Verifiable Industry low vibration levels
- True Direct drive reliability
- Industry superior material and coatings
- L-10 rating of 150,000 or greater on all motor bearings
- Industry leading 7 Year warranty (including motor), upgradeable to 10 years
For less mission critical applications, SAT offers a series of centrifugal fans. The Mono-Stack®offers an economy model fan that works well for applications such as clean rooms, negative pressure applications, secondary education labs, odor issues and low flow / high static pressure applications.The Mono-Stack®model comes standard with:
- Industry leading powder-coating
- Variety of wheel diameters and motor sizes
- AMCA B or C construction
- AMCA BV-3 or BV-4 vibration ratings
- VFD compatibility
- Lower total system heights for height restricted communities