Hospital Airflow and Pressure Controls in North and South Carolina
Providing the highest quality products and design support to the most challenging applications.
Controlling airborne infectious disease in hospitals is both difficult and critical in importance. Groups such as the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) have written standards for accomplishing such a task. Room pressure must be monitored to comply with various standards, and Mike Moore Sales & Consulting, LLC is pleased to offer these technologies through TSI Incorporated’s products such as capacitive pressure transducers and through-the-wall (TTW) pressure sensors.
QUALITY ROOM PRESSURE MEASUREMENT MATTERS IN HOSPITALS
Hospital room pressure monitors and controls help keep patients and staff safe. TSI’s quality products, offered by Mike Moore Sales & Consulting, LLC use proven technology and engineering for the best possible health, safety, and compliance outcomes. Hospitals around the world choose TSI room pressure products for these features and benefits:
- Most accurate measurements of room pressure differential in the industry, using industry-leading through-the-wall (TTW) sensor technology
- Extremely stable performance with virtually no need to recalibrate sensors
- Simple, intuitive displays easily understood by staff
- Native BACnet allows seamless communication with Building Automation System (BAS)
TOP CHOICE ROOM PRESSURE MONITORS AND CONTROLS
TSI designed PresSura™ Room Pressure Monitors (integrated with TTW sensors) and Controls to help healthcare organizations meet requirements. They enable compliance with standards, including:
- ASHRAE 170 Ventilation in Healthcare Facilities
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control HICPAC (Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee)
- CSA Z317.2-15 Special Requirements for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems in Healthcare Facilities
- Other medical, pharmaceutical, and construction standards
PresSura Monitors and Controls are the system of choice for hospital room pressure monitoring. For over 30 years, hospitals, laboratories, and cleanroom facilities have chosen TSI products for monitoring of their critical environments. TSI products are online in isolation rooms, protective environments, operating rooms, and other controlled areas. PresSura Room Pressure Monitors and Controls are also extremely effective for laboratory monitoring and cleanroom monitoring. By accurately measuring room pressure differential, ventilation rates (air changes per hour), temperature, and humidity, TSI products control the spread of contaminants in applications that matter.
Some of the Models Available from Mike Moore Sales & Consulting, LLC
Get Your Quote Today!
Mike Moore Sales & Consulting, LLC is committed to providing the highest quality support in or near Columbia, Raleigh, Durham, Charleston, Wilmington, Asheville, Greensboro, and Greenville, contact us today to get your quote on room pressure monitors and controls from TSI!