Hospital Airflow and Pressure Controls in North and South Carolina
Providing the highest quality products and design support to the most challenging applications.
Controlling airborne infectious disease in hospitals is both difficult and critical in importance. Groups such as the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) have written standards for accomplishing such a task. Room pressure must be monitored to comply with various standards, and Mike Moore Sales & Consulting, LLC is pleased to offer these technologies through TSI Incorporated’s products such as capacitive pressure transducers and through-the-wall (TTW) pressure sensors.
QUALITY ROOM PRESSURE MEASUREMENT MATTERS IN HOSPITALS
- Most accurate measurements of room pressure differential in the industry, using industry-leading through-the-wall (TTW) sensor technology
- Extremely stable performance with virtually no need to recalibrate sensors
- Simple, intuitive displays easily understood by staff
- Native BACnet allows seamless communication with Building Automation System (BAS)
TOP CHOICE ROOM PRESSURE MONITORS AND CONTROLSTSI designed PresSura™ Room Pressure Monitors (integrated with TTW sensors) and Controls to help healthcare organizations meet requirements. They enable compliance with standards, including:
- ASHRAE 170 Ventilation in Healthcare Facilities
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control HICPAC (Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee)
- CSA Z317.2-15 Special Requirements for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems in Healthcare Facilities
- Other medical, pharmaceutical, and construction standards
Some of the Models Available from Mike Moore Sales & Consulting, LLC
PRESSURA ROOM PRESSURE MONITORS RPM20-CC
PRESSURA HOSPITAL ROOM PRESSURE MONITORS RPM20
PRESSURA HOSPITAL ROOM PRESSURE MONITORS RPM10
PRESSURA HOSPITAL ROOM PRESSURE CONTROLLERS RPC30
Get Your Quote Today!
Mike Moore Sales & Consulting, LLC is committed to providing the highest quality support in or near Columbia, Raleigh, Durham, Charleston, Wilmington, Asheville, Greensboro, and Greenville, contact us today to get your quote on room pressure monitors and controls from TSI!